Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Road Trip!!!

[How do you publicize your blog? I know a few of my friends will probably be interested in this particular blog, but I don't think many of them even know I have a blog...]

Oh hey gang!
So, for those of you that know Ish and Dave/Rachel/Pearl Berry; well, Ish and I were having a manly dinner "date", consisting of white rice, Trader Joe's Orange Chicken (talk about easy, good, healthier dinner fare), and beer, and we came up with an excellent idea...Well, first, I had just had an awesome weekend down in SoCal, visiting a few friends that I hadn't seen in a while, or since they moved from the SLO area many many moons ago, and I'm scheduled to ship out for Basic Training with the Navy in a little over a month from now, and I said to Ish:

"Ish, what does your February look like?" and Ish replied: "Feb-tober?" "Yeah, Feb-terday..." And I can't really convey the rest of the dialogue...But, I really need to make the rounds to the north, and we've decided to plan a trip up north to see Dave & Rachel & their new baby Pearl, Berry, up in Portland, OR, before I ship out...and so, I present you the same question I asked Ish:

What do your February's look like?? Anyone wanna join us on a road trip to see the Berry's?????

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Many moons ago, I once knew a John Tsui in SLO and am so glad to have stumbled across your new blog attempt! Glad to see you are doing well, that's a BIG fish! :D We moved to WA state two years ago. Check us out at markwort.blogspot.com

Shan said...

a road trip sounds fun, but i think having a 1 1/2 year old and a 4 year old in the car would make for a LONG drive! :) we did JUST drive to texas...i think one long road trip per year is our limit. tell dave congratulations on their new baby girl for us.
p.s.~it was fun hanging out last weekend. ~s

nicole aka gidget said...

wish we could come (not sure if you ever went now that you are leaving in 2 days)- David says that it would cost eleventy billion dollars gas or else we'd be in. but really, we'll be praying for you as you go off to save the world!